Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Story About a Girl

2 posters

Go down

A Story About a Girl Empty A Story About a Girl

Post by Caboose478 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm

So I put this together in one night as a little surprise for my girlfriend since her birthday is coming up. I thought I would just share it with all of you on here since I made it. And for those who do not understand the lack of names, I did that because I'm an artsy bastard and its symbolic of certain personal stuff between my girlfriend and I.
Caboose478
Caboose478
Beginner
Beginner

Male Posts : 31

http://sites.google.com/site/blarggpit/

Back to top Go down

A Story About a Girl Empty Re: A Story About a Girl

Post by Caboose478 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm

  The boy stood in the doorway gazing at her. The girl he had seen day in and day out for the past month or so. He encouraged himself with a quick mental pep talk as if he were the coach in some cheesy football movie, the thought of which made the boy chuckle softly to himself. A strong gust of wind blew past his face, his hair immediately wiping across his eyes. With the mere thought of the girl seeing his messy hair, the boy tossed his hair back into place with complete precision. The boy never cared about his appearance before he saw her. Before he saw the beauty which radiated from her every pore.

Her physique was that of a goddess and her face was a work of art. She herself was the human embodiment of beauty. And the boy had seen that of which no mortal could withstand. For in the very second he caught a glimpse of her, he was struck by the blow of desire to meet her and speak to her. The boy could not go on until he gave it a chance. And he was finally prepared; at least that's what he told himself.

The girl sat on the steps leading to her front door. She wore what she thought of as "nothing special" and was simply watching the ants crawl in and out of their mound. She thought to herself of the everyday life of an ant, full on work and maintenance. Although they were quite different, the girl matched her boring existence with the ants' lives. With that she let out a sigh, hoping for anything to improve her day.

The boy stepped out of his doorway, out of the emotional security of his home, and onto the grass. The wind seemed to pick up with every step he took. And butterflies started to swarm deep inside his gut, putting him on the verge of doubling over in complete nervousness. The boy wouldn't let that happen as he continued to take each individual step closer towards the girl. His heart tried with all its strength to burst from his chest and onto the girl. His heart sang for her loud enough to be heard, yet the boy quieted the sound coming from within him. Not out of shame but out of fear. Fear of rejection and fear of losing the most amazing sight his young eyes had ever lain upon.

This wind was much stronger now and the boy halfway to the girl who still had not lifted her head up from the anthill. The sky darkened and the clouds overwhelmed the sun in a vicious frenzy as if to tell the boy this was his last warning before the storm came after him. Though he took no heed and continued onward towards the girl. In his mind a ray of golden light illuminated from her face, clearing away the dark and heavy clouds that hovered over the two. The boy knew he did not need to worry about the storm clouds because no matter what, her light would shine and keep them both away from the storm.

The boy was only steps away from the girl, she knew he was there and he knew he could not turn back now. It was now or never and there was no place to run if things became ugly fast.

"Hey." The boy finally croaked out, his throat quivering after the realization of what it just let out. The girl cocked her head slightly upwards to show she recognized his calling for her; yet she did not respond, she was still focused on the ants which the boy had yet to notice. He took her lack of interest as a sign of her ignoring him. And with that he was prepared to turn and leave, but not before something clicked. Something deep in his brain snapped and spun the cogs.

As a small drop of rain landed on his shoulder, the boy took the clouds' cue and placed his hand under the girl's chin. He nudged her head up causing the two to lock eyes. And as though it was pure instinct, the boy knelt down slightly and moved his head closer to hers. He told himself to pull back, to turn away and head straight home; but he ignored those thoughts and let nature take its course.

The boy leaned in further and placed his lips gently on hers and he squeezed his eyes shut. Another droplet of rain fell on the pair, and then another. Before they knew it, the rain began down pouring as the girl followed after the boy and closed her eyes. Each second slowly passed as the two remained still, their lips pressed together. Time was frozen for the two of them. As if the world had ceased to spin until their lips diverged from one another; but neither moved an inch. They took in the moment, the boy in pure ecstasy and the girl trying to grasp the situation. She was confused and lost in the moment, yet after the seconds began passing she no longer tried to understand, she had no true reason to assess the situation at hand.

The boy finally regained his thoughts and senses as he opened his eyes ever so cautiously. As if he would be turned to stone by just one peek at the girl’s beauty. But there she was her perfection in plain sight, everything about her was perfect. Her flawless skin, her wonderful hair, her adorable nose, everything and more was right in front of the boy’s eyes. He finally had her, the girl of his dreams; the beautiful maiden he thought only existed in fairy tales had her lips intertwined with his.

And with that, the butterflies settled, his hands no longer shook; but his heart kept on singing except now he no longer tried to hide it. The boy’s heart leaped out onto the girl and buried itself into her chest as her own heart did the very same.
Caboose478
Caboose478
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo The Ghostie Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 pm

That my friend, was fantastic. I love it! You've got one lucky girlfriend thats for sure~
Amazing story, you really have talent. Very Happy
Boo The Ghostie
Boo The Ghostie
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose478 Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Boo The Ghostie wrote:That my friend, was fantastic. I love it! You've got one lucky girlfriend thats for sure~
Amazing story, you really have talent. Very Happy

Why thank you! ^__^ I do kinda spoil her like there's no tomorrow, especially with all this kind of stuff. Razz
Caboose478
Caboose478
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down