Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrSethGodSOURCE

5 posters

Go down

MrSethGodSOURCE Empty MrSethGodSOURCE

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 am

WELL I haven't done this yet so here it goes.

I'm an LPer. That's it. You definitely needed to read this. (Just kidding)

I'm 15, and I really like LPing. But one thing I also really like is music. I play drums, a bit of Saxe (thank you music class) and am learning Guitar this summer, though percussion is my instrument of choice. I am also the only person I know with over 1300 songs on my mp3 player (coincidentally might be the only one without an iPod too).

As for LPing, I started out quite some time ago in a Cat Mario dual commentary. (I dunno why, considering I was good enough at the game to take away the mind-effin' aspect of it, but not good enough to no death run it...) and since I moved up to greater things. My editing prowess actually came from my past occupation creating AMVs. Of course my commentary prowess had to come from practice, so your mind may indeed be blown if you watch my older LP projects versus the newer ones. Yes, I was that bad.

That's all I feel it necessary to say, considering the only reason I am writing this right now is that I am bored and procrastinating breakfast. (Yes... I don't like breakfast very much as meals go...)

Back to top Go down

MrSethGodSOURCE Empty Re: MrSethGodSOURCE

Post by shotguhn Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 am

Breakfast hater...
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by PseudoKlassic Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Welcome to the forum! I am actually checking out your TP LP and it seems pretty good man!
Also, don't procrastinate breakfast...it's not healthy :p

PseudoKlassic
Beginner
Beginner

Male Posts : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/PseudoKlassic

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioMaster1337 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Hey, what's up? Welcome to the Let's Plays Are Us Forums! When I eat breakfast, I usually don't like to eat cereal for breakfast, just some eggs or oatmeal or something. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^
MarioMaster1337
MarioMaster1337
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 157

http://www.letsplaysareus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 pm

PseudoKlassic wrote:Welcome to the forum! I am actually checking out your TP LP and it seems pretty good man!
Also, don't procrastinate breakfast...it's not healthy :p

Yea... liking the kaizo mario. The time spent on the boos was a bit much but that fail at the end of part 3 made it all worth it. xD

MarioMaster1337 wrote:Hey, what's up? Welcome to the Let's Plays Are Us Forums! When I eat breakfast, I usually don't like to eat cereal for breakfast, just some eggs or oatmeal or something. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. ^_^

I ended up eating pizza for breakfast. Oh how healthy I eat sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boo The Ghostie Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:31 pm

welcome to the forum, glad to have you~!

You used to make AMV's? :3 I love AMV's, do you happen to have any links? I'd love to check out you're work! Very Happy

Also: I'm really into music as well, I can only play a bit of guitar though ^_^'
What kind of music do you like? Any awesome bands I should know about?

Boo The Ghostie
Boo The Ghostie
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Boo The Ghostie wrote:welcome to the forum, glad to have you~!

You used to make AMV's? :3 I love AMV's, do you happen to have any links? I'd love to check out you're work! Very Happy

Also: I'm really into music as well, I can only play a bit of guitar though ^_^'
What kind of music do you like? Any awesome bands I should know about?

One of the more recent bands that have interested me would be Kopek.

You can try looking up my really old youtube channel (GetsugaCero). I just checked though, only the first video you see was using Sony Vegas to edit. I guess the rest of my Sony Vegas AMVs were removed for copyright? =/ Whatever. I had stopped making them just as I was getting good. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by SNESkelly Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:57 am

MrSethGodSOURCE wrote:I am also the only person I know with over 1300 songs on my mp3 player

You now know another. I have 4866 songs, which adds up to 13 days of music. How many of those 4866 songs do I still listen to? Few.

But yeah, welcome to the forum, enjoy.
SNESkelly
SNESkelly
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 118
Location : The United Kingdom/Great Britain/The British Isles/England

https://www.youtube.com/user/SNESkelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content