A Pokémon Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Pokémon Story

Post by MarioMaster1337 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:42 pm

I started writing a Pokémon fan fiction story, and I decided to just post it here chapter by chapter. So here it is, enjoy and comment please.

A Pokémon Story
By Colton Pleshek (MarioMaster1337)

Chapter 1

The alarm was ringing; I looked over at the clock, and saw that it was 8:00. Today is my 10th birthday, the day that I start my Pokémon journey. My name is Jacob Calapri, but you can just call me Jake. I got out of bed and put my new clothes that my mother bought for me, as well as this cool blue and red hat. I then went downstairs, and my mother was there to greet me with a smile on her face, and breakfast.

“Good morning sweetie,” she said cheerfully, “Are you ready to head off to Professor Robusta’s lab?”

“Of course!” I said, “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be!” I gave her a thumbs up.

“Haha, well that’s good, just eat your breakfast first, don’t want to meet your new Pokémon on an empty stomach do you?”

“Absolutely not!” I quickly ate my breakfast, a nice batch of waffles and some eggs. I hugged my mom goodbye and grabbed my backpack, then ran out the door and off to Professor Robusta’s lab.

I quickly ran through my hometown of Nurander Town, of course I had to live on the opposite side of the town as the lab, but I made it there just in time. Professor Robusta’s aide came out to greet me.

“Oh hello, you must be Jacob, correct?” she asked.

“Yes, I’m here to receive my Pokémon from Professor Robusta,” I replied.

“Of course, right this way.” She led me into the back room where I assumed that Professor Robusta did all of her research on Pokémon. “Professor Robusta, the new trainer, Jacob, has arrived,” the aide called out. Professor Robusta was talking to someone, but I couldn’t see who it was, but she stopped her conversation, and turned around.

Professor June Robusta is the top Pokémon researcher in the Villah Region, she is slender, black haired, and in her mid-twenties. “Oh hi there,” she said, “Welcome to my lab, Jake. I believe that you have come for your Pokémon, yes?”

“That’s right,” I said. She looked back at the man who she was talking to earlier.

“Jake this is a very good friend of mine; he is a Pokémon researcher as well, from the Kanto region. His name is Professor Samuel Oak,” she explained to me.

“Yeah, I know all about Professor Oak, I heard he’s the best that there is.”

“I’m honored that you would say that. It’s nice to meet you, Jake,” said Professor Oak, giving a wide smile.

“Professor Oak has come all the way to the Villah region for one of his famous Pokémon lectures!” said Professor Robusta.

“Yes indeed, I need to be going now, so good luck on your journey, Jake, maybe we’ll meet again in the future? Farewell, June.” Professor Oak walked out the door.

“Okay, so I have a few Pokémon in which you can choose from, all of them are Pokémon that do not evolve, choose whichever one that you want!” She said, holding out a tray with three Pokéballs on it. “The Pokémon are Heracross, Absol, and Chatot. Choose wisely, as you can only have one of them!”

I brought out each of them, and examined them. “Hm… they all look so good,” I said.

“Here, use this.” Professor Robusta handed me a small square-shaped device. “This is the Pokédex, an encyclopedia for recording data on every Pokémon. Just scan them with it and get information easily.”

“Okay, thanks Professor!” I scanned each of the Pokémon, collecting information on them. “Okay, I think I’ve made my decision! I’ll take Absol as my Pokémon.”

“A great choice of course.” Professor Robusta returned the three Pokémon to their Pokéballs and handed me the one for Absol. “Here is your new Pokémon. As well as some Pokéballs to get you started.” She handed me also a belt to keep my Pokéballs on. “I wish you lots of luck on your journey!”

“Thanks! Alright, I have a Pokémon now, I gotta go show my mom! Goodbye Professor Robusta!” I ran out of the lab and quickly back home to my mom.

“Back already? That was quick,” she said.

“Yeah, I got my first Pokémon! Absol, come on out!” I threw the Pokéball into the air, and in a flash of light, Absol appeared in front of us. “This is an Absol! He’s my first Pokémon.”

“Aw, I think he’s cute,” my mom said happily.

I scratched my head and said, “He’s not supposed to be cute, he’s supposed to be cool.”

“I think he’s cute anyways.”

“Whatever, I guess. Well I guess I have to go on my journey now. I’ll come back and visit sometimes.”

“Here, take this,” she strapped a watch to my arm. “This is an Xtranceiver. It is a video communication watch, so you can keep in touch with me.”

“Oh, cool! Thanks mom, well… I guess I’d better be off. I’ll catch you later mom, see ya.” I hugged her and left, off to Route 1 to begin my Pokémon journey.

My YouTube Channel
MarioMaster1337
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 160

View user profile http://www.letsplaysareus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Pokémon Story

Post by MarioMaster1337 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Chapter 2

I had finally begun my Pokémon journey; however, I did not know what I was going to do. “Absol, come on out!” I threw the Pokéball into the air, and once again, in a flash of light, Absol appeared in front of me. “I still have yet to try you out in battle,” I said. “Why don’t we find someone to battle?” I looked around, though we were the only ones there. “Huh, I guess there’s no one to battle.”

We kept on walking, when suddenly a Scyther came out from behind a bush and attacked us. “Go Absol!” Absol jumped out, he looked good and ready to battle. I pulled out my Pokédex to see what moves he knows.

“Absol, the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foresee natural disasters; its lifespan can be over 100 years. Absol knows Night Slash, Razor Wind, Quick Attack, and Dark Pulse. Its ability is Pressure.”
“Okay, Absol, this is our first fight! Let’s do this!” The Scyther charged at Absol with an X-Scissor attack. Absol was swift, and he easily dodged the attack, which was good, because Bug type attacks are strong against Dark types like Absol. “Okay Absol, use Night Slash!” Absol jumped into the air and his claws lit up in a dark glow, slashing Scyther.

The Scyther cried out, and once again charged at Absol, this time with an Air Slash attack. Absol tried to jump out of the way, though he wasn’t fast enough to dodge it this time. Absol got up just fine, keeping his eyes fixed on Scyther. “Alright, now let’s use Razor Wind!” The horn on Absol’s head lit up, and he shot crescent shaped blades of wind at Scyther. Scyther collapsed, the battle was over, it got up and flew away, probably off to find somewhere to heal its injuries.

“Good job, Absol,” I said. “You should take a rest.” I returned Absol to his Pokéball.

“Hey, you got a good knack for battling,” said a voice from somewhere. I looked around, but didn’t see anybody. “Up here!” I looked up, and saw a girl sitting in a tree. She looked about the same age as me, she had short brown hair and green eyes, and was wearing a T-Shirt and shorts. She had obviously been watching my battle with the Scyther.

“Just who do you think you are spying on me?” I asked her.

“Heh, the name’s Rita. What about yourself, hm?” she responded.

“Um, I’m Jake. I just started out on my Pokémon journey.”

“That makes two of us. So you got an Absol huh? That’s a pretty awesome Pokémon. I’ve got myself a Stantler, come on out!” She threw a Pokéball into the air, and out popped a Stantler. I pulled out my Pokédex to identify it.

“Stantler, the Big Horn Pokémon. Stantler's magnificent antlers were traded at high prices as works of art. As a result, this Pokémon was hunted close to extinction by those who were after the priceless antlers.”

“So, have ya decided what you’re going to do on this journey of yours?” she asked.

“Well… no not really,” I replied.

“You should probably enter the Villah Pokémon League; you’ll need to earn eight badges from legitimate gyms all across the Villah region qualify for entry.”

“Hm, that actually sounds like a good idea. Okay, I’ll do it! So where do I find the first gym?”

“The closest one near here is in Gale City, the Gym Leader, Brian, is an expert in Dark-type Pokémon. With that Absol of yours, you might not stand a chance. You better go catch some Pokémon. Bug and Fighting types are the best. That Scyther would have been a good deal with that X-Scissor attack it had.”

“Thanks I’ll keep that it mind. Well, I’d best be off, thanks for the info!”

“Hang on a second, how ‘bout I come with you? I’m heading to Gale City myself, so it would be convenient, especially with my smarts to help you out.” She gave a thumbs up and winked.

“Uh, sure I guess.” I replied.

“Okay good!” she said cheerfully. “Let’s go!” We started walking towards Gale City. It seems that I finally know what I’m going to do on my journey now.

My YouTube Channel
MarioMaster1337
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioMaster1337 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Chapter 3
“HEY! GET UP BOZO!” Rita yelled as I tried to sleep. I sat up and looked at the Xtranceiver.

“It’s 7:00 AM, can’t I sleep a little bit longer?” I said, rubbing my eyes.

“Nope, we gotta get going if we want to get to Gale City.”

“I think Gale City can wait an extra hour…” We had set up camp last night when it got late. I stood up and put my vest, shoes, and hat on.

“No it can’t wait! Now hurry up, you bozo!” She climbed up the nearest tree and looked out. “I can see Gale City from here, it’s not that far, now come on let’s go!”

“Alright, alright,” I said. I grabbed my backpack. “Okay I’m ready, let’s go.” We started walking along the path which would lead us to Gale City, site of the first Pokémon gym. “So Rita, where are you from anyway?”

“Hm? Oh I’m actually from Gale City, that’s why I want to get there quickly. I want to see my family.”

“Okay then, let’s go.” Just as I said that, I heard a cry and then a quick green flash flew by and stopped in front of us. It was the Scyther from yesterday.

“Isn’t that the same Scyther that you fought yesterday?” Rita asked. “It looks like that it wants a rematch, this may be your chance to catch it.”

“Yes, that’s a good idea, alright Absol, come on out!” I took out Absol’s Pokéball and sent him out. “Okay Absol, this is the same Scyther that we fought yesterday, this time I’m gonna catch it. Alright, use Dark Pulse, Absol!” His horn lit up in a dark purple glow and shot out a chain of dark rings. Scyther was hit, but it seemed to still be fine.

“Remember, if you want to catch the Scyther, you will need to weaken it by fighting!” said Rita.

“What do think I’m doing now?” I replied.

“Hmph, whatever.” The Scyther used X-Scissor and Absol’s swift movement was able to counter it.

“Next let’s use Quick Attack!” Absol started glowing and then dashed forward leaving a trail of white light behind him. The attack hit Scyther hard, knocking it down. “Okay, go Pokéball!” I threw the Pokéball at the Scyther, it glowed red and then sucked Scyther into the Pokéball. It shook on the ground for a few seconds and then it stopped. “Alright! I’ve caught a Scyther, my first Pokémon!”

“Heh, nice job,” said Rita, “Okay let’s get going, bozo.” The bozo thing was kind of getting on my nerves, but I ignored it for now, because I was happy that I caught my first Pokémon.

A few minutes later, we had arrived at Gale City, the site of the first Pokémon Gym. “Haha, finally we’re here!” I said.

“You might wanna go heal up your Pokémon at the Pokémon Center.” Rita said. “It’s just around the corner.” We went over to the Pokémon Center and healed up my Pokémon. “Let’s spend the night here, we can do your Gym battle in the morning.”

“Okay. Hey can we get a room?” I asked the nurse.

“Sure thing. Here’s your key, have a good rest.” The nurse handed us a key, then we went to our room and slept.

My YouTube Channel
MarioMaster1337
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top