Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing Call of Duty commentaries as well as lets plays.

Go down

Doing Call of Duty commentaries as well as lets plays. Empty Doing Call of Duty commentaries as well as lets plays.

Post by shotguhn Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 pm

What do you guys think about doing Call of Duty commentaries as well as lets plays? I've been doing commentaries instead, but I really want to do Let's Plays, as that is what I built this channel for. Thoughts, experiences, Etc.?
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Doing Call of Duty commentaries as well as lets plays. Empty Re: Doing Call of Duty commentaries as well as lets plays.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Let's Plays of CoD can be done on campaign but they make for short LPs. I have yet to see a "Let's Play CoD Online, 1st prestige" or something. That could potentially be interesting, or potentially be a complete failure, probably depending on ones style and prowess commentary wise.

Personally I would never but for someone who likes First Person Shooters, go for it. Just don't expect it to bring in craploads of subs. Do it as something you enjoy, because with all the CoD videos floating around the internet you would need to be REALLY good at promoting it.

Back to top Go down

Doing Call of Duty commentaries as well as lets plays. Empty Re: Doing Call of Duty commentaries as well as lets plays.

Post by shotguhn Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

I have thought about doing single player LPs. Also, the first prestige thing you're talking about, is called road to commander, I have an acc setup for those on both my Wii CoD games.
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 am

Well let's just say if there is a name for it "Road to Commander" it's probably too overdone to be original. But still an interesting concept nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Post by shotguhn Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Not many people do road to commander, because it requires recording and live commentating every match you play. If pulled off correctly they can be a good source of subscribers.
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down