Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look out world here comes SpooderMin

Go down

Look out world here comes SpooderMin Empty Look out world here comes SpooderMin

Post by SpooderMin Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Hey there guys and gals, your friendly new youtuber Spoodermin here to let you know little tid bits about my self. Well to start off I am a 18 yr old Canadian male and i love all video games from Legend of Zelda, Mario, Metroid all the way to Borderlands Battlefield and Dishonored. The whole reason I am doing this is because when I play games with friends we usually rabble on or i contemplate with my self and feel like i could add something to me playing these games and then BAM the idea of the channel came but the name was still a problem in which i created when i was at a Canada Festival I saw the Spider Man ice cream and Called it Spooder Min for some odd reason then Ding ! something lit up and SpooderMin was born ( I do understand there is a meme called SpooderMan I honestly never knew about it and am not trying to rip it off)

Currently at my beautiful Youtube channel I am slowly getting started with some Battlefield 3 Game play and episode 3 of Dishonored and I am hoping to get better at commentating and I do understand i suck at it now but that is what time does it makes things better

I hope you all enjoy Cool

Your friendly youtuber
SpooderMin

SpooderMin
NOOB
NOOB

Male Posts : 1

Back to top Go down