Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names for a new Youtube Let's Player?

2 posters

Go down

Names for a new Youtube Let's Player? Empty Names for a new Youtube Let's Player?

Post by Elise Emmerson Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 am

Hey everyone!
I'm new to the whole Let's Play thing and I don't know what to put for my username! Suggestions would be much appreciated. x

Also I have a few more questions:
What equipment do you use?
Popular games to do a Let's Play! on?
Do you have to be funny to be a Let's Player?

THANKS!

Elise Emmerson
NOOB
NOOB

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Names for a new Youtube Let's Player? Empty Re: Names for a new Youtube Let's Player?

Post by MarioMaster1337 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:44 am

Hi, welcome to the Let's Plays Are Us Forums! Sorry we're not very active right now. To answer your questions, a username needs to be thought of by the user, try to make it unique. Smile

The equipment that I use is very basic, and it's all software. I use Audacity to record my voice and BB FlashBack Express to record my gameplay and audio. When Let's Playing you don't have to only LP popular games. LP the games that YOU like to play. You don't have to be funny to be a Let's Player, but don't be serious either be relaxed when LPing, makes it seem more personal to the people watching. I hope that answers your questions, and hope that you enjoy your stay here. Smile
MarioMaster1337
MarioMaster1337
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 157

http://www.letsplaysareus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down