Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs? Hoax or real? Deadly or Peaceful?

Go down

UFOs? Hoax or real? Deadly or Peaceful? Empty UFOs? Hoax or real? Deadly or Peaceful?

Post by shotguhn Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 pm

I find this an interesting forum with interesting ideas, so I decided to post this, now, a few of these can easily be classified as meteor showers
but some look really convincing, not only that, but that call WAS CONVINCING! And scary.

DISCUSS!!!

Last edited by shotguhn on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 166

Back to top Go down

UFOs? Hoax or real? Deadly or Peaceful? Empty Re: UFOs? Hoax or real? Deadly or Peaceful?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:35 am

LOL the mexico 2005 one almost reminds me of the Majoras Mask cow protecting mission.

First of all, the call appears to be a fake. The guy claims to have worked in Area 51, so you would think he would have a knowledgeable technical background. "Triangulating" a call is used for tracking cell phones. If he was intelligent he would hide in a big city to make his call, for it would be harder to "triangulate" his position if he was using a cellphone. Obviously this is not the case as a result of how shitty his reception is. Also I am not too convinced by the whole "Omg I'm scared" deal he put on. I can't imagine he could have been much more than the Janitor at Area 51 if that.

That aside, UFO's are a shaky topic. Of course, they mean Unidentified Flying Object. What the heck is that supposed to mean? A plane going slightly off course and picked up by another planes radar becomes a "UFO". Most UFO's are LIKELY human made. I believe in Extraterrestrials, the facts are there and intelligent life almost definitely exists elsewhere. But do these UFO sightings have anything to do with actual EFOs (Extraterrestrial Flying Objects), not so sure.

Back to top Go down

UFOs? Hoax or real? Deadly or Peaceful? Empty Re: UFOs? Hoax or real? Deadly or Peaceful?

Post by shotguhn Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:31 pm

The facts of extra terrestrials is right on mars, look at some rover photos, there are SHELLS!! my theory (as well as my end of the world theory) is that a giant fireball or other deadly-from-afar-like object flew close to mars and burnt out all life on mars, the reason I have to believe this may happen in 2012 is that multiple telescopes have been focusing on some kind of object hurdling towards earth from the south pole.
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 am

2012 is souly Mayan Theology based, and they had no telescopes powerful enough to see no object flying towards earth, and certainly did not have the methods of predicting in how much time it would hit.

But yes life on mars is a distinct possibility, for they have found proof apparently that there used to be water on mars. The universe is in constant expansion, which likely explains this for the distance between the planets of the solar system and the sun could have increase over many many years, and so mars got out of the suns range and no longer received the energy required to sustain life. If anything, mars died from LACK of a giant fireball.

Back to top Go down

Post by shotguhn Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Actually, the only reason the Mayan calendar stops there is because Cortes massacred them, and burned all but four books, meaning that their calendar most likely expanded quite longer, but were burned in blood.
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum