Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synestergamer

2 posters

Go down

Synestergamer Empty Synestergamer

Post by Synestergamer Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 am

hey guys whats up i'm synestergamer! i start making lets plays fully maybe 2 weeks ago at least putting up 3 a day all of different stuff. I'm a Film production graduate so my video are heavily editing for comedy purposes, some more than others. i'm looking for support for my channel if you want to take a look at the stuff i've made please do and i would like to hear some feed back! i've only turned to HD in my recent videos as i could finally afford a HD recorder so be gentle on the first few!

www.youtube.com/synestergamer

Synestergamer
NOOB
NOOB

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Synestergamer Empty Re: Synestergamer

Post by ScrodoBaggins Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey Syn,

Checked out your Mark of the Ninja vid and Slender Elementary. Really entertaining stuff! Subscribed and looking forward to more releases!

As for feedback; 3 videos a day might make it tricky to keep track of everything you are doing, but it lets the viewers really pick and
choose what they are interested in which is awesome. Would love to see you take more advantage of some of your fancy film editing techniques and software though.

The one thing I noticed in the slenderman video that might be improved, is that the daylight was so bright behind your face it was kind of distracting. Minor detail though, and the video was still great!

ScrodoBaggins
Beginner
Beginner

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum