Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Heads are Better Than None

Go down

More Heads are Better Than None Empty More Heads are Better Than None

Post by ScrodoBaggins Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Don't mean to flood the board with posts, just keen to make some interesting things happen. So hear me out on this;

I feel it is very difficult to break into a large audience with LP's because there are a few masters of the craft (buscus etc.) that
dominate you-tube. I don't think it is a stretch to say many of our viewers are LPer's or just people who have stumbled across them randomly. As such, I think we should probably network with each other and support each other to help sustain our LP's!

Basically, I want to dedicate this thread to seeing if perhaps we could have some people on the forum playing online games with each
other to record and use as their own material. Two heads are better than one, and the combination of LP personalities might make for hilarious or just plain entertaining videos. So this is how we can do it;

Post games that you like to play online, and then we can group up, trade steam/game account/team speak names or whatever, and let the
magic happen.

For me;

Day Z
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Dead Island
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
Team Fortress 2
Shogun: Total War
Saint's Row: The Third
Portal 2

But I'll play just about anything. So let me know if you wanna tag up, and we'll make stuff happen!

ScrodoBaggins
Beginner
Beginner

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum