Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sai Plays Too Many Games (A Let's Play channel)

2 posters

Go down

Sai Plays Too Many Games (A Let's Play channel) Empty Sai Plays Too Many Games (A Let's Play channel)

Post by Saithis Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:59 pm

I'm a intrepid young Let's Player having fun on the net, and I suppose I decided it couldn't hurt to find a little more exposure and maybe a few new friends while I'm at it. Thus I'm here, messing around and starting down the long path to Not!Fame through a combination of skill and ineptitude in equal parts!

All my gaming videos so far are recorded in 1080p - I'm surprised my computer can handle it but there you go! I'm starting off with the Crusader Kings 2 Game of Thrones mod I also have a running Hardcore Blind LP of Fallout: New Vegas, which is going strong on the side!

Without further adieu, I shall list all series' below:

Crusader Kings II - A Game of Thrones Mod

I'll be playing Crusader Kings 2's wonderful "A Game of Thrones" mod. It is my hope to give people a real-time insight into the complexities of both Crusader Kings 2 and the mod and hopefully to make a hopefully enjoyable experience. Do not expect perfect gameplay, for one because I have zero interest in playing "to win" but would rather play to have fun, win or lose. I'll try to keep the action fast-paced enough to avoid people getting bored, whether it will work or not I have yet to see.

The series shall start with Lord Ned Stark during Robert's Rebellion, but will not necessarily stick with the Starks. Once I feel I've done everything that is interesting to do with the North, I will likely switch to another character in the same save, and another, to explore more possibilities at all levels of the Game of Thrones ladder and to see just how strange and alternate this game gets. I know that I don't have a vast knowledge of Game of Thrones lore so don't expect complicated background stories from me. I will however poke around the more famous families now and then, just to see what they're up to. Who knows what treasures can be dug up...

Episode Library:
Play All Episodes
Episode 1 - The Cold North
Episode 2 - War of the Usurper
Episode 3 - Lions and Wolves
Episode 4 - Rebellious Lands
Episode 5 - Alliance and Succession
Episode 6 - Terrick Rebellion
Episode 7 - A Bold Plan
Episode 8 - Rivers of Blood
Episode 9 - Marital Favours
Episode 10 - Landed Sons
Episode 11 - Gluttony's a Virtue

Hardcore Fallout: New Vegas
To be clear, I've never played Fallout New Vegas before. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the Fallout Universe and I've played every Fallout game before this, but I never got around to playing it. Therefore, in true daring gamer fashion, I will be walking into this Blind and Hardcore (not Iron Man though). Time to see how it goes!

Episode Library:
Play All Episodes
Episode 1 - Varmints!
Episode 2 - MMO Quest
Episode 3 - Powder Gangers
-- The first 3 episodes take place in the tutorial area, so if you don't want to see Goodsprings AGAIN, just start at episode 4! --
Episode 4 - Goodbye Goodsprings
Episode 5 - Gecko Gala
Episode 6 - Primm, Population: Convict

I have numerous other games being worked on and ready to start LPs of in the not too distant future, including:
Minecraft, Torchlight 2, Terraria, Wonder Boy in Monster World and Sonic 1-3 (& Knuckles)

There are far too many videos to embed all of them here at the start, but I'll embed the first episode of each series below. New episodes will be embedded as they come. If you read this far, thanks for giving me the time of day! ^^'

Saithis
NOOB
NOOB

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Sai Plays Too Many Games (A Let's Play channel) Empty Re: Sai Plays Too Many Games (A Let's Play channel)

Post by ScrodoBaggins Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:37 am

Hi Sai,

It hurts me to say this man, because the amount of effort you put into your post shows your dedication to what you do, but this site is pretty much dead Sad

The board moves extremely slowly and it seems like most of the users are inactive.

Just saving you time so you don't keep checking back and posting like I did.

Am still doing, I guess.

ScrodoBaggins
Beginner
Beginner

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum