Let's Plays Are Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YouTube Groups

3 posters

Go down

YouTube Groups Empty YouTube Groups

Post by Caboose478 Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Does anyone remember that short period of time where there where groups you could join on YouTube? What ever happened to them? Did YT just realize they were kind of pointless? Razz
Caboose478
Caboose478
Beginner
Beginner

Male Posts : 31

http://sites.google.com/site/blarggpit/

Back to top Go down

YouTube Groups Empty Re: YouTube Groups

Post by shotguhn Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Dunno, they are still there I think, I'm in a Lets Players group. All the mini Let's Players joined it back when, and I can still access it through my friends page.
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by SNESkelly Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Speaking of lets plays, do you have an alternative channel that you upload your lets plays on shotguhn?
SNESkelly
SNESkelly
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 118
Location : The United Kingdom/Great Britain/The British Isles/England

https://www.youtube.com/user/SNESkelly

Back to top Go down

Post by shotguhn Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:05 pm

No I upload on shotguhn, I haven't done anything with LPing recently because both sides of my family are moving, when I get settled at my dad's I have an LP planned, (2 actually) if you want to know, look at the spoiler bar.
Spoiler:
shotguhn
shotguhn
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 am

Caboose478 wrote:Does anyone remember that short period of time where there where groups you could join on YouTube? What ever happened to them? Did YT just realize they were kind of pointless? Razz

Youtube seemed to hint that the group function would be taken down for anything but pure "we don't think this is beneficial for us" and even made it sound like they were gonna put up an updated overall better group system. Don't think that'll happen though, for since taking it down they haven't really mentioned it at all to my knowledge.

And yes, I think many of us miss the Let's Play groups. I actually met much of my closer LPing buddies indirectly through viewing videos on those groups. Not QUITE what I would call pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum